Traffic flow and road conditions
Last update 3.6.2023. 08:24
Drivers are asked to adjust the way of driving and driving speed to road conditions and to keep the safety distance!
- until 7 June traffic is suspended at Desinec rest area in direction Dubrovnik;
- until 7 June at Konjsko tunnel one lane is free only in each direction;
- one lane is free only between Ledenik and Čelinka tunnels in direction Dubrovnik (driving speed limit of 60 km/h);
- one lane is free only at Brinje tunnel in direction Zagreb until 3pm (driving speed limit of 80 km/h);
- traffic is suspended at the exit of Sveti Križ Začretje junction from direction Zagreb until 30 June;
- at Zabok junction at 35th km one lane is free only in each direction until 1 June;
- until 10 June between Zabok junction and Zaprešić paytoll 45th-48th km one lane is free only in each direction;
- until 15 July between Lepa Bukva rest area and Trakošćan paytoll one lane is free only (driving speed limit of 80 km/h);
- at Jankomir junction (in the length of 700 m) in direction Zagreb one lane is free only;
- until 7 June at Gradna rest area at 3rd km between Sv. Nedelja and Bobovica junctions in direction Bregana one road lane is free only (driving speed limit);
- on the A3 Zagreb bypass road between Jakuševec and Kosnica junctions as well as on the A3 Bregana-Lipovac motorway between Zagreb istok paytoll and Križ junction in both directions one lane is free only (traffic jams are possible);
- until 7 June traffic is suspended at the entrance of Jakuševec junction in direction Lipovac, detour for direction Lipovac (A3) or Varaždin/Goričan (A4): Velika Gorica-jug junction (A11)-DC31-DC30-Kosnica junction (A3);
- 5-8 June 8pm-11pm traffic is occasionally suspended for about 15 minutes at Okučani junction and Okučani paytoll due to abnormal load;
- until 30 June traffic is suspended at Sesvete rest area as well as in the hard shoulders near the rest area in both directions;
- until 7 June one lane is free only between Bosiljevo 2 and Vrbovsko junctions 9th-13th km in each direction as well as at Veliki Gložac tunnel in direction Rijeka;
- between Delnice and Vrata junctions 44th-49th km (including Sopač and Sleme tunnels and Golubinjak viaduct) one lane is free only in both directions;
- traffic is suspended at the exit of Učka (Matulji) junction in direction Krk bridge, detour: Jurdani junction (A7)-DC8-Matulji roundabout-Opatija/Pula;
- between Učka tunnel and Veprinac junction there is a traffic ban on abnormal load wider than 3 m until 1 June;
- between Lupoglav and Veprinac junctions temporary traffic signals are in operation;
- tonight (3 June) 10pm-6am at Učka tunnel one lane is alternatly free only;
- at Cerovac Vukmanički and Tušilović one lane is free only until 14 June;
- traffic is suspended between Sotin and Opatovac;
- traffic is flowing in one lane only at Jarče Polje until 1 June, at Gornje Mrzlo Polje until 14 June;
- one lane is free only at Stobreč until 15 June, at Omiš until 1 June;
- permitted only for motor vehicles,
- forbidden for pedestrians, cyclists and motor vehicles, which cannot reach speed higher than 60 km/h;
- until 14 July traffic is suspended.
Last update 3.6.2023. 08:18
Dvor and Vitaljina border crossings are open for passenger and car traffic only.
Gunja border crossing is closed for freight and bus traffic due to bridge instability.
Srbija - Hrvatska
|Bajakovo (Batrovci)||-Nema podataka||-Nema podataka||-Nema podataka||3 hL: 3 km T: 03.06.2023 09:41:31|
|Tovarnik (Šid)||-Nema podataka||Višesatna čekanjaT: 03.06.2023 06:03:59||-Nema podataka||3 hT: 03.06.2023 06:03:10|
Last update 3.6.2023. 08:19
Last update 3.6.2023. 08:19
- 6051 Bizovac 12.01pm - Osijek Donji Grad 12.43pm
- 6052 Osijek Donji Grad 12.52pm - Bizovac 1.35pm
- 6053 Bizovac 2.17pm - Osijek Donji Grad 3.00pm
- 6054 Osijek Donji Grad 6.18pm - Bizovac 7.06pm.
Roadworks on road network (map)
Last update 2.9.2021. 08:27
Traffic events are geolocated and can be seen on interactive map.
Clicking on image or url will open map with events in external browser:
Driving restrictions for heavy goods vehicles
Last update 3.6.2023. 08:19
- For freight vehicle exceeding 7,5 tonnes there is a traffic ban on the DC414 state road from DC8-DC414 intersection to Prapratno junction as well as from Prapratno junction to Komarna junction (Pelješac bridge and its access roads).
- According to the Book of regulations for public road transit traffic, freight vehicles heavier than 7,5 tonnes without a trailer/with a trailer longer than 14 m are allowed to use the following roads:
A2 Macelj border crossing (with Slovenia) – Trakošćan – Krapina – Zagreb (Jankomir junction (A3))
A3 Bregana border crossing (with Slovenia) – Zagreb – Sl. Brod – Bajakovo border crossing (with Serbia)
A4 Goričan border crossing (with Hungary) – Varaždin – Zagreb (Ivanja Reka junction (A3))
A5 Osijek junction (D2) – Đakovo – Sredanci junction (A3)
A6 Bosiljevo 2 junction (A1) – Delnice – Rijeka (Orehovica junction (A7))
A7 Rupa border crossing (with Slovenia) – Matulji – Orehovica – Draga junction (D404)
A8 Kanfanar junction (A9) – Pazin – Lupoglav – Matulji junction (A7)
A9 Umag junction (D510) – Kanfanar junction – Pula junction (D66)
A10 Nova Sela border crossing (with Bosnia and Herzegovina) – Ploče junction (A1)
A11 Zagreb (Jakuševec junction, A3) – Lekenik junction (A11);
DC5 Terezino Polje border crossing (with Hungary) – Virovitica – V. Zdenci – Daruvar – Okučani – St. Gradiška border crossing (with Bosnia and Herzegovina)
DC6 Jurovski Brod border crossing (with Slovenia) – Ribnik – Karlovac (D1)
DC6 Dvor border crossing (with Bosnia and Herzegovina) – Dvor (D47)
DC7 Duboševica border crossing (with Hungary) – Beli Manastir – Osijek (D2)
DC7 Velika Kopanica junction (A3) – Sl. Šamac border crossing (with Bosnia and Herzegovina)
DC34 D. Miholjac (D53) – Osijek (D2)
DC46 Tovarnik border crossing (with Serbia) – Vinkovci (D55)
DC47 Novska junction (A3) – Jasenovac border crossing (with Bosnia and Herzegovina)
DC47 Hrvatska Kostajnica (D30) – Dvor (D6)
DC53 D. Miholjac border crossing (with Hungary) – Donji Miholjac (D34)
DC53 Slavonski Brod (D514) – Sl. Brod border crossing (with Bosnia and Herzegovina)
DC55 Županja junction (A3) – Županja (D214)
DC55 Županja (D214) – Županja border crossing (with Bosnia and Herzegovina)
DC60 Trilj (D220) – Čaporice (D220)
DC60 Čaporice – Cista Provo – Imotski – Vinjani Donji border crossing (with Bosnia and Herzegovina)
DC212 D7 – Kneževi Vinogradi – Batina border crossing (with Serbia)
DC213 D2 – Erdut border crossing (with Serbia)
DC217 Ličko Petrovo Selo (D1) – Ličko Petrovo Selo border crossing (with Bosnia and Herzegovina)
DC220 Bisko junction (A1) – Čaporice (D60) – Trilj – Kamensko border crossing (with Bosnia and Herzegovina)
DC425 Karamatići paytoll (A1) – Čeveljuša junction (D8)
DC510 Umag junction (A9) – Kaštel border crossing (with Slovenia)
DC514 Slavonski Brod (D53) – Slavonski Brod (D423)
DC519 Dalj (D213) – Borovo (D2)
DC525 Slavonski Brod zapad junction (A3) – Slavonski Brod (D53)
BRŠICA (RAŠA) PORT:
DC421 Most Raša/Raša bridge (D66) – Bršica port
DC66 Pula junction (A9) – Most Raša/Raša bridge (D421)
DC404 Rijeka (D8) – Brajdica port – Draga junction (A7)
DC424 Zadar (Gaženica port) – Zadar 2 junction (A1)
DC58 Šibenik (port) – Ražine junction (D8)
DC8 Vidici junction (D33) – Ražine junction (D58)
DC33 Šibenik junction (A1) – Vidici junction (D8)
DC410 Split ferry port – Poljička cesta/Zbora narodne garde junction (D8)
DC8 Bilice junction (D1) – Poljička cesta/Zbora narodne garde junction (D410)
DC1 Dugopolje junction (A1) – Bilice junction (D8)
DC425 Čeveljuša junction (D8) – Ploče port
DC420 Sustjepan (D8) – Gruž port
DC2 Vukovar port – Borovo (D55)
DC55 Borovo (D2) – Vinkovci – Županja junction (A3)
DC417 Osijek port – D2
SLAVONSKI BROD PORT:
DC423 Slavonski Brod port – Slavonski Brod (514)
DC514 Slavonski Brod (514) – Slavonski Brod istok junction (A3).
on the DC213 (D2 – Erdut border crossing (with Serbia)) state road (in the length of 26,60 km) transit traffic is allowed in case of loading/unloading site or carrier seat in the area of Slavonia and Baranja (Croatia) or Vojvodina (Serbia).
Last update 3.6.2023. 08:19
Traffic forecast for 4 June 2023
Drivers are asked to adjust the way of driving and driving speed to road conditions and to keep the safety distance.
The latest traffic information You can get at www.hak.hr, in the HAK Smartphone App (http://www.hak.hr/smartphone/hakmap) or by dialing + 385 1 46 40 800; in case of a breakdown call: + 385 1 987.
Have a pleasant journey!
Hrvatski autoklub (HAK)
Avenija Dubrovnik 44, P.O. Box 240
- from Croatia: (+385 1) 1987
- from abroad: +385 1 4693 700
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org (Roadside assistance)
- Fax. (+385 1) 66 03 287 (Roadside assistance)
- from Croatia: 072 777 777
- from abroad: +385 1 464 0800
- E-mail : email@example.com (Traffic information)
Breakdown and towing service
Breakdown service: For HAK clubs and its affiliated local clubs throughout the country, dial +385 1 1987 from mobile or landline phone. Breakdown service is available 24 hours a day.
Towing service: Available 24 hours a day throughout the country.
Help, advice and information
Touring services: Information on customs, travel itineraries, free of charge. Recommendation of hotels, garages.
Road information: 24 hours a day, call: 072 777 777 (from Croatia) or (+385 1) 464 0800 (from abroad); via radio (in Italian, English, and German during the summer season), TV and press.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (Road information)
Legal service: Legal advice, assistance and consultation free.
Travel and leisure activities
Camping: In most campsites there is a 5 - 10 % discount for HAK members and foreign tourists, owners of the International Camping Card (CCI).
Sales: Road maps. Miscellaneous services for FIA club members : Maximum aid for foreign club members.