Railway traffic, 22 April 2021
Due to roadwork delays should be expected on the following sections as passengers are transported by buses:
- between Zaprešić and Zabok railway stations on the rail Zaprešić-Čakovec,
- between Gradec and Sveti Ivan Žabno railway stations on the rail Gradec-Sveti Ivan Žabno,
- between Čakovec and Mala Subotica railway stations on the rail Čakovec-Kotoriba-state border,
- between Vukovar and Vinkovci, Osijek and Erdut railway stations,
- between Virovitica and Pitomača railway stations on the rail Koprivnica-Dalj.
The same goes for the passengers
- of the 1212 international train on the section Zagreb-Savski Marof;
- of the 3001, 3002, 3006, 3007, 3008, 3009, 3010, 3011 and 3013 trains on the sections Gajnice-Zabok, Zabok-Zaprešić, Zaprešić-Bedekovčina and Zabok-Zagreb main station;
- of the following trains:
• 1521 Zagreb 7.35am – Split 1.51pm.
There can be also delays on the sections where one lane is free only:
- between Podsused Tvornica and Zaprešić railway stations on the rail state border-Savski Marof-Zagreb,
- between Oriovac and Staro Petrovo Selo railway stations 7am-3pm on the rail Novska-Tovarnik-state border.
Additional information available at: